The Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Pro mid/hard is designed to be used in mid to hard conditions but has proven its self to excel in a very large range of track conditions.
Introducing the all-new Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Pro rear motocross tyre as used by the National Pump Monster Energy Kawasaki team, Crankt Protein Honda Racing and Wilsons Cool Air Motul Suzuki during the Motul MX Nationals series. Pirelli-supported race teams, test riders and engineers spent countless hours developing the new MX32 PRO before unveiling the design that provides maximum performance and durability. Whether it’s recreation or competition, wet or dry, the MX32 PRO is sure to outshine the competition.
Two of the key riders directly involved in the development of the MX32 PRO were US factory riders Andrew Short and Justin Barcia. One of the key improvements in the MX32 PRO is its performance on the start straight, so it’s no surprise that both Short and Barcia are two names that spring to mind as soon as you mention ‘holeshot’ in the AMA. When it comes to the most vital part of a motocross race, the MX32 PRO will not let you down.
Boasting larger block sizes, or “knobs”, the MX32 PRO increases the tread contact area and improves durability on both MidSoft and MidHard soil types. Large void area between the tread pitches assures good self-cleaning. Modified side knobs feature “dimples” to optimize lean angle grip and stability for maximum traction and control in turns. Casing depressions, including the iconic Scorpion mark, increase plant and ride comfort, while the tread spacing and crown radius profile broaden the range usage.
- Developed with input from Pirelli-backed American motocross and supercross teams.
- Increased knob sizing improves the tread contact area.
- MidSoft and MidHard soil types receive improved durability over previous generations.
- Large void area between tread pitches provides improved self-cleaning.
- Modified side knobs feature dimples to optimise lean angle grip and stability for maximum control in while cornering.
- Casing depressions, including the iconic Scorpion mark, increase plant and ride comfort.
- Tread spacing and the crown radius profile broaden the range usage.